Monday, April 16, 2012

Look out, Europe!

And So it Begins...



      My grand adventure to the other side of the world. Holy smokes! My mind is in overdrive as it imagines what kind of amazing and magical places it will soon encounter. But alas, before there can be fun, the strife of unforeseen airline misfortune must be endured. As is the Wynne custom, we left for the airport a couple hours early just in case something happens so we don't miss the flight. Ofcourse, as soon as we arrive to the airport we are told that my plane has been delayed causing me to completely re-route my flight to Frankfurt; I'll ultimately arrive there about 6 hours later than intended. I now get to change planes in Memphis, then fly to Amsterdam, then once again switch planes to fly into Frankfurt. I guess this should have been expected. After all, this would happen to me.

      But what's the rush? At least now I get the chance to start my very first blog while enjoying the company of a steak and beer while I pass the time in the airport. My last American food for what may be a long time. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment